Skip to main

Valley Park

2980 Dougherty Ferry Rd St. Louis, MO 63021
Valley Park

St. Louis

  • 2980 Dougherty Ferry Rd St. Louis, MO 63021
  • Phone: (636) 529-8411
  • Accepted Insurance Plans Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Cigna, United Health, Aetna, ACI, Fringe Benefit, AARP, Loomis, Trustmark, Liberty National, Quantum Health, Tricare, Trinity... See all

Services Offered

TAUC helps you get the care you need the moment you need it. Here are some of the things we treat at our location.

Covid-19 Testing

COVID-19 TestingCOVID-19 Testing

This location is offering COVID-19 Testing onsite.

COVID-19 TestingAntibody Testing

We are offering antibody testing for SARS-Cov-2 (Covid-19) at this location.

Insurance Accepted

We accept most major insurance companies.

  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medicare
  • Cigna
  • United Health
  • Aetna
  • ACI
  • Fringe Benefit
  • AARP
  • Loomis
  • Trustmark
  • Liberty National
  • Quantum Health
  • Tricare
  • Trinity

Pre-Visit Forms

By checking in online and completing your forms prior to your visit, you can greatly reduce your wait time in our lobby. If you have any questions prior to completing your forms, please call us at (636) 529-8411

See What Our Patients are Saying

Kelly McNally
Kelly McNally
12:58 06 Jun 21
I went to Urgent care after a car accident. I was experiencing some back soreness and wanted to get it checked out. The... staff is very professional and I felt that I received great care. I would definitely recommend the location on Doughery more
Carol Auer
Carol Auer
16:51 30 May 21
Professional, courteous staff including the receptionist, EMT's, and Doctor. Very pleased. Cost for 2 prescriptions... was only $30.00 and their on-site pharmacy was fast, efficient, and saved me a trip to the drugstore!read more
Roel Harryvan
Roel Harryvan
00:27 23 May 21
Fast and efficient I take process. Friendly staff keeping you informed about the process, in case there is some waiting... time. Fast treatment and wrap up. Great customer more
Rip Wheeler
Rip Wheeler
19:25 15 May 21
2 hour and 10 minute process to get in and out for something which should not take no longer than an hour. No one gets... in a hurry to get you taken care of and out the door. I could understand if they are spending time with you regarding your visit. However, 95% of the time you are there is spent waiting to be seen... The other 5% is you actually being treated. This has happened twice now. more
Barbara Yanik
Barbara Yanik
12:00 21 Apr 21
Everyone there, from the moment you're greeted to the moment you leave, make you feel comfortable, relaxed. and in very... capable hands. Dr Pickett took care of my husband and myself on our latest visit at the Valley Park office, and he has got the greatest bedside manner. We will continue to come here for our more
See All Reviews